- “Mother, a Magic Word” by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- About Caroline “Carrie” Ingalls Swanzey
- About Caroline Ingalls “Ma”
- About The Ingalls Family
- Almanzo Wilder: A “Very Special” Perfect Young Man
- Dr. George A. Tann, Pioneer Physician and Neighbor to the Ingalls
- Ed Friendly’s Life and Legacy
- From “Unlearned Poet” to “Untutored Housewife”: Samuel Worthen Ingalls and Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Grown-Up Laura Ingalls Wilder Party
- Historic Locations and Points of Interest
- Historical Perspective or Racism in Little House on the Prairie?
- In Search of Laura – About Laura Ingalls Wilder
- In the Kitchen with Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Laura Ingalls Wilder and Me: A Prairie Girl’s Faith
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Historical Timeline
- Laura Ingalls Wilder: An American Fixture
- Laura Ingalls Wilder’s Artistic Development
- Laura Ingalls Wilder: Naturalist
- Laura’s Frontier Fairy Tale
- Pa’s Fiddle: Now Is Now
- Pioneer Kitchen Gardens: How the Pioneers Planned and Planted
- Profile about Laura Ingalls Wilder Historic Homes in De Smet, South Dakota
- Six Can’t-Miss Things to Do and See in De Smet, South Dakota
- Thanksgiving and Laura Ingalls Wilder
- The House on Rocky Ridge Farm: Preserved, not Restored
- The Little House books: A Lesson in Money 101
- To Read and Write and Cipher
- You Need a Farm! Laura Ingalls Wilder and American Farming
- Free Quilt-Themed Language Arts Printables
- Free Quilt-Themed Math Printables
- Little House Ink and Envelopes
- Little House on the Prairie Crossword Puzzle Trivia Printable
- Little House on the Prairie Preschool Printables – FREE!
- Pioneer Girl and Pioneer Boy Paper Doll Printables
- Recommended Little House on the Prairie Reading for Adults
- Recommended Little House on the Prairie Reading for Children and Young Adults
I am a self published Author and lived in rural Quechee, VT when I was young. Our family watched the series in the 70’s. I’ve watched it thru the years in syndacation and at the present. Great morals and values. The entire cast made the show unique. I also read a few of the books as a teen. Albert was a great addition. The papa in my book is based on 4 men, one being Michael Landon’s role as Part.
I would just like to add that Carrie Ingalls husband David Swanzey DID NOT name the mountain Mount Rushmore. A lawyer was visiting from New York City and he asked if that mountain had a name,, and was told that it did not so he named it after himself mr. Rushmore.
I like all the books of Laura Ingalls Wider
I am reading a book called Little House In The Big Woods.It is a grate book and very like in the old days,and it is in the old days.